THIS MIGHT JUST HELP YOU!
How to sell anything to anyone
Using the win win philosophy
1. Sell it to your self first
2. Love the product/organization/thing
3. Don be too open and never be close, over familiarity or openness of a product kills it in so many ways ranging from plagiarism to counterfeit and people would begin to find ways to abuse or overuse it. Have a level of secrecy
4. Use mirror to practice the art of convince and marketing to someone and be a brutal customer
5. Sell yourself to the buyer first
6. In the course of the discussion, mention the name of your organization/product/church frequently smiling with relish only when you mention it
7. At any moment you want to sell the product in the discussion ensure to make your voice low in an audible manner but strong as you first mention the name of the person before pitching
8. Never start marketing first, start friendship then market. At times it might be days later
9. Always have a material, or sample related to the thing you're marketing handy
10. People like to compare products, services, organization, churches etc be sure to keep your game top of the list
11. Take statistics and readings from people who don't like your product after using it, people who don't like your product before using it, people who like your product but have never used it, people who like your product after using it.
12. Keep your home! If your base, organization, product does not have peace or structure it would be noticed and wouldn't be able to hold any sway
13. Become your company, product, church don't just know it for marketing sake become it
14. Be dynamic, change your style, tactics, change your pattern both for the same people and new people but don't change your product. Let people know when you change your style that the product is still the same that in fact it has upgraded "to suit them better".
15. Know your temperament and know when to shove it aside or flash it up
16. Train and retrain yourself
17. Fight distraction, phone ringing, something happening during your discussion
Looking to write a top notch movie script?
Want that magazine article edited, rewritten, generated?
Do you have a story and desire to convert it into a script, novel, fiction or nonfiction, short stories?
Kindly inbox me.